Noobie in need of a team!

Do you use discord Mew? I found you on ephinea's server but you seem to be inactive on it XD my discord is Myfoot#0659 I tried sending you a message there just in case
Mew avoids Discord like the PLAGUE. For her its like AIM and YIM allll over again! One discord has mew....it WON'T let her go~! u kno? When are you usually online, luv?

hahahaha I get it XD.
I'm usually online from 8-9PM onwards (GMT -3) but I won't be home until sunday =(
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! Mew OVERSLEPT as her alarm never went off on her phone!!!! Heading online NOW dear! SORRY!!! =(

It’s alright new, I’m the one that won’t be able to make it. I had food poisoning, I’m at the hospital atm >_< I thought I would be better by now, but I won’t be home anytime soon…. I’m so sorry

It’s alright new, I’m the one that won’t be able to make it. I had food poisoning, I’m at the hospital atm >_< I thought I would be better by now, but I won’t be home anytime soon…. I’m so sorry
*Keeps her Nurse outfit on to look after you~!* No worries, dear! Take as long as you need~! Food poisonings can't be rushed. =3

Back