Noob stuff

xKyo

New to PSO, but long time player of the offline games. Some things I am having troubles with simply are the online controls as well as some of the additional features.
First question: How do you type in game? I am currently using a xbox controller and can't see to figure out how to pull up a chat window to talk to others.

Second question: How do I map my tech and items to the additional skill bar ( the 1-9 slots on the bottom of the screen)

Third question: Are their any new player guides that can help out? The leveling is pretty painfully slow as a force, mainly because I am poor at the moment and have to pipe back to town to heal instead of wasting thousands on fluids.

Thanks for any information

You press space and then you can talk to other people. If you want to forego pressing space, press F11 to go into direct input mode and whenever you type on the keyboard, you'll be able to chat.

To map techs to the additional bar, while in the customize section and highlighting the tech, press the number on the row of keys at the top of your keyboard.

Guides? There's some in the forum in the guides section, but I dunno, maybe some other HUMAN HERE can give you something more specific for your situation.

really appreciate the quick response.
I checked out the guides on here but most are a little more advanced than I am ready for lol.
Yea I am mainly looking for how to get leveled up quickly so I can atleast get out of episode 1, my main nostalgia comes from episode 2

really appreciate the quick response.
Yea I am mainly looking for how to get leveled up quickly so I can atleast get out of episode 1, my main nostalgia comes from episode 2
There is nothing stopping you from playing episode 2 right now.
its one of the options when you make a game.

3: get someone to loan you shit. I only use my HC account so if your NM I can give some stuff. Thinking of giving it all away anyways.

Oh lots of friendly people, thanks all.
another random question probably meant for a new thread.
Does TP regen gear stack? I run out of TP so fast, currently lvl 25 FOnewearl

Back