No puedo entrar el juego.

SCAR

Guildcard
He intentado de todos los metodos habidos y por haber que me dio el readme.txt, el foro, y todo y aun asi cuando entro en el lanzador, no me muestra el juego simplemente se cierra y ya.

Ayuda, por favor :D

Well I can understand some of what you're saying but I cant write spanish, so you'll have to deal with a quick translation.

Parece que tienes un antivirus bloqueando tu juego, tienes que incluir la carpeta Ephinea en tu antivirus. Si no tiene un antivirus o si ya está en la lista blanca, asegúrese que no excedas la resolución máxima del monitor o el juego se cerrará.

Assuming you have windows defender, this is from Microsoft's own website.

1. Open Windows Defender Security Center, and then select Virus & threat protection > Virus & threat protection settings > Add or remove exclusions.
  2. Under Add an exclusion, select the files, folders, file types, or process.

Most likely it's either You're exceeding maximum resolution of what your monitor uses. Or you need to disable DEP (data execution prevention)

For the resolution, in the games launcher you set it to lower resolutions until you get one that works. For data execution prevention, you follow instructions below.

1. Open the start menu
  2. Type "sysdm.cpl" and press enter
  3. Go to "Advanced" tab
  4. Click Settings (on the performance group)
  5. Go to "Data Execution Prevention" tab
  6. Select "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select"
  7. Click Add and search for PSOBB's executable (NOT the launcher)
  8. And Click ok to close everything
Anything past that refer to my thread here, it might cover the issue. https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/new-to-game-installing-for-first-time-read-this.6417/

Pic embedding being stupid - w-

http://imgur.com/FKooRKo

You add the file I have circled there to data execution preventions exceptions. If that doesn't work, then I can't be sure as all things I've listed here and in my thread are the known things that crash a launching PSO. At that point it'd be user error somehow, or you needing to clear it from things DEP is already blocking (If it stores those).

I don't use windows 10 myself so I only know so much.

well, idk why that icon doesnt appears in my pc.. so, I just give up on it.
Thanks btw!

Back