Nice to meet you all

Alundrix

Guildcard
Hello everyone! Thought I'd formally introduce myself since this community has been so great in-game. I am the clown Racast running around in the lobby from time to time named Alundrix. I have been playing pso for a long time and it is what got me into online games as a kid on xbox. I am from Saskatchewan, Canada (cold lol) and played on schthack previously but find this community and server more enjoyable already. It is more social in my opinion (probably due to no hackers from what I have seen).

I probably will not main my Racast but I always liked it as a starter class until I get going. My favorite classes are Hucast, Ramarl, and Fomar. But I am grateful to everyone who has helped me so far! You guys are great and I will be sure to return the favor to the next new players I see when I get strong. Seeya in game!

Glad you're here on Ephinea. I've been on a few servers, and this one is by far the best. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here like I have! See you around, and welcome :)

[QUOTE= I will be sure to return the favor to the next new players I see when I get strong. Seeya in game!

THIS Pleases mew greatly and vindicates her Fervent 'plushie' nature and does what she does! <3! If mew mew finds you, she will help you in your Endeavor dear! =3

Last edited:
Back