Nice to meet you all

Returning player from official and schthack server back in mid 2000s. Characters were KYOSUKE a Hucast and SANOSUKE a Ramar. Also very glad to see Mewplushie is alive and well after all these years. Hi Mew!
SQUEEEEEeeeeeee! *GLOMPS and Grooms Kyo-Kun~!* Mew'll forego the whole "Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia" thing, since we all know 'why' you're here, dear! Passionate PSO players Always find their way back into the fray! Neh? Your mew is Also Happeh to see you return to where you're needed most~! Also, let her know if you need anything to get you as close to your 'old' self as possible! POW MAGs..a Team, .or some uber gear for later? etc. Oh, but most importantly.... Welcome Home! =3!

I will certainly get ahold of you when i can actually get on to play soon. Will probably gear myself though. That is half the fun. Thank you though. And I will enjoy seeing you and anyone else I may know. Will be great to be back.

I will certainly get ahold of you when i can actually get on to play soon. Will probably gear myself though. That is half the fun. Thank you though. And I will enjoy seeing you and anyone else I may know. Will be great to be back.
Ahhh, you're going all 'PROUD WOLF' type, on mew eh? She can respect that! <3!

Back