Newer to Ephinea looking for solid team. :3

Mazrik

Trap Shoot Repeat
Guildcard
Hello~ I've been playing here for about a week or so now and was wondering if any solid teams were looking for a new member? Looking to grind out levels and gear (As of writing this I am almost a Lv. 135 Greenill-RAcast.) My in game name is Mazrik, perhaps we've seen each other around? :3

Hello! Welcome Mazrik! ♥ Although I have no ability to invite players to my team (Monolith) currently, I'm sure if you contacted Mew (Harborer of Hope) here on the forums she could see if we have room! Regardless if you ever want to party up feel free to reach out! You should also definitely join the Ephinea discord if you haven't already :) That's the best way to really get involved with the community directly! There's plenty of players active there too :)

Hello! Welcome Mazrik! ♥ Although I have no ability to invite players to my team (Monolith) currently, I'm sure if you contacted Mew (Harborer of Hope) here on the forums she could see if we have room! Regardless if you ever want to party up feel free to reach out! You should also definitely join the Ephinea discord if you haven't already :) That's the best way to really get involved with the community directly! There's plenty of players active there too :)
Sadly, we're Still at 100 player capacity ATM, dear. Team Red Dragons are still recruiting~! Just because OUR team is full....doesn't stop mew from halping other find loving homes~! =3

Sadly, we're Still at 100 player capacity ATM, dear. Team Red Dragons are still recruiting~! Just because OUR team is full....doesn't stop mew from halping other find loving homes~! =3
Not gonna lie, when I saw the Team Emblem you guys have my crow brain went INSANE. It's so pretty! ;-; I was *low key* hoping to get into that one haha. But it's okeh. I have in fact joined the discord! Thank you for the replies. <3

Not gonna lie, when I saw the Team Emblem you guys have my crow brain went INSANE. It's so pretty! ;-; I was *low key* hoping to get into that one haha. But it's okeh. I have in fact joined the discord! Thank you for the replies. <3
Worse case scenario... if no other top tier team adopts you within 24 hours.... poke mew here and she'll find an inactive member to punt and make room for you~! <3! Yes, when mew took over the Team some years ago...the original captains made mew PROMISE to NEVER change the pretty flag!! Mew wanted a Blood stained Paw print....but Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~! lol <3!

Back