Newbie here: Looking for how to either join or create a team

Cora

I would love to join one that has players, but I also want to know how to create one, as I plan on creating 12 characters, and if the benefits are good enough I may just make my own and shove my ones that don’t get in a team into a team I make. I’m only level 3, so I have nothing to offer besides my enthusiasm for games. But if that’s enough for you, feel free to tell me about your team! And if not, tell me what a team gives to players and how to make one!

Hello, Cora!

I'd like to point out to you that you can make up to 32 characters on a single account here on Ephinea. All 12 of your planned characters can be a part of any single team of your choosing/making. As for what a team offers, you can get access to team quests (Only PoD (Point of Disaster) is typically ran, though), the dressing room, a team flag, and other people to play with in personalized team games should you keep close contact with your team. You can create your own team using the counter in the lobby. Also, all team functions must be purchased using team points which can be acquired by exchanging rare items in the 'team' tab in your menu.

Things are pretty quiet right now as the 5th Anniversary Event ended not long ago which produced a bit of a crash. If you'd like to view my team to see if it fits your bill or future ambitions, here is the link: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...eam-for-normal-hardcore-sandbox-players.7023/

Back