Newb to PSOBB

raleigh

Hi y'all!

I'm Raleigh, and I'm new to PSOBB :D

I used to play on Dreamcast. I've been missing this game for quite some time...

If y'all have any advice, suggestions, or can provide any help I'd be greatly appreciative of you.

Have a nice day :)

Welcome to Ephinea!!!
You can change your Section ID before Lv20 so you might like to look that up,keep in mind that you can only do that once.
Just look up for what drops you are interested to hunt.
Also,over here you can find a lot of helpful stuff.
Good luck and enjoy your time on here :D

:3 welcome to the family :D if you need help im on a lot in game name is zero all lowercase if you see me just say hi :D or you can just message me on here :3

Welcome, glad you're here, this is a great bunch of people willing to help when needed. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Hi y'all!

I'm Raleigh, and I'm new to PSOBB :D

I used to play on Dreamcast. I've been missing this game for quite some time...

If y'all have any advice, suggestions, or can provide any help I'd be greatly appreciative of you.

Have a nice day :)
Squeeeeee! Another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fold! You are totally entitled to a little Nostalgia geeking out here dear! For most ppl being Dreamcasters, it's 16 years or so away from a game almost NO ONE expected to be remembered...much less Alive and Well! Plenty of Helpful and Passionate players as yourself to adventure out with and acclimate you to the new psobb perks <3 Mew'll keep an eye out for u dear! Oh....and Welcome Home! =3

Back