Newb here!

FuchsiaShock

Guildcard
Hi there Ephinea hunters!

I'm new!
A bit about me: I'm a 42 year old woman from the UK, and a bit of a sci-fi/gaming geek. I've played PSO2 on Xbox One, and PS0 (zero) on the DS, so I decided to give PSO a proper go, and am quite enjoying it so far. I've been trying both ranger (RAmarl) and hunter (HUcaseal), as they seemed closest to the characters I was using on PSO2. Though on PSO2 it's my ranger that is the cast and my hunter that's the human. I'm only about level 5 on both at the moment.
Maybe I'll see you around!

Hi there Ephinea hunters!

I'm new!
A bit about me: I'm a 42 year old woman from the UK, and a bit of a sci-fi/gaming geek. I've played PSO2 on Xbox One, and PS0 (zero) on the DS, so I decided to give PSO a proper go, and am quite enjoying it so far. I've been trying both ranger (RAmarl) and hunter (HUcaseal), as they seemed closest to the characters I was using on PSO2. Though on PSO2 it's my ranger that is the cast and my hunter that's the human. I'm only about level 5 on both at the moment.
Maybe I'll see you around!
SQUEEEeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Fuchsia-san with a warm giggle~!* PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But, Everyone who's playued it all came running back saying the SAME thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the Original!". So, after one Google search later....they end up....~HERE!~ Very Happy to hear you're loving it here so far! No worries about 'only being level 5', dear! We has more than a Few loving and caring souls that Adore lending a halpful paw in getting your fangs to grow! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Cheers, luv! Welcome Home! =3

SQUEEEeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Fuchsia-san with a warm giggle~!* PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But, Everyone who's playued it all came running back saying the SAME thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the Original!". So, after one Google search later....they end up....~HERE!~ Very Happy to hear you're loving it here so far! No worries about 'only being level 5', dear! We has more than a Few loving and caring souls that Adore lending a halpful paw in getting your fangs to grow! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Cheers, luv! Welcome Home! =3
Thanks! Got my HUcaseal up to level 15 now. I can't even imagine how cool it must have been to play this game online on a cute lil Dreamcast back in the early 2000s.

Thanks! Got my HUcaseal up to level 15 now. I can't even imagine how cool it must have been to play this game online on a cute lil Dreamcast back in the early 2000s.
Don't FOR A SECOND look down on yourself for not being "online" during the dark times of SEGA servers! ALL you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING!! MOST of us who started on the Dreamcast and Gamecubes All carry SOME form of PSO PTSD!! FSODs...BSODs....NOLs....PK wars.....CK wars...memory card corruption codes used to WIPE OUT All your game data!....and don't even get your mew started on the BANK ROBBERIES!! Since Dreamcast was in bed with Microsoft, Asshats would even use PCs to hack at Admin level powers with 'proxies' yadda yadda yadda!...It was traumatizing....BUT, as you can see, we are STRONGER and far moar CARING from it~! <3!

Don't FOR A SECOND look down on yourself for not being "online" during the dark times of SEGA servers! ALL you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING!! MOST of us who started on the Dreamcast and Gamecubes All carry SOME form of PSO PTSD!! FSODs...BSODs....NOLs....PK wars.....CK wars...memory card corruption codes used to WIPE OUT All your game data!....and don't even get your mew started on the BANK ROBBERIES!! Since Dreamcast was in bed with Microsoft, Asshats would even use PCs to hack at Admin level powers with 'proxies' yadda yadda yadda!...It was traumatizing....BUT, as you can see, we are STRONGER and far moar CARING from it~! <3!
Yikes, that sounds like a whole lot of people out to ruin things for everyone. Glad that's not a thing on Ephinea.

Except episode 3, and that had hacking too, but...less of it? Idk I had a good time there.
Not entirely as much on episode 1 and 2 though. I lost my Lv200 HUcast there. He's not even scrap, he's just *poof*.

...Yeah Ephinea is better.

Hi welcome to ephinea! If you want I have starter equipment for new players. It includes 4 slot frames and some mid level units to put in them. They wont make you invincible but they will make it a lot faster and a little easier to level. If not no worries. One thing i do recommend is getting on the ephinea discord server if you havent done that yet. It is the best place to ask questions and get answers. trade, hang out with the community, and connect with people to coordinate groups. Happy gaming to you!

Back