New to trading! Looking to trade two Clubs of Laconium.[CLOSED]

aliascomrade

Guildcard
Hi there everyone! I'm relatively new to trading, but I've got two Clubs of Laconium I can't use and I'm looking to trade for some guns of equal value! I play a ranger currently so something that class could use would be useful!

Edit: included a screenshot of the stats with a timestamp. Both are apparently identical.dfjhg.png

Last edited:
Hi, those are not really profitable and people would 99% of the time teampoint them.

I recommend using any Photon Drops you find to buy cheap 1PD Ranger weapons, e.g. Frozen Shooter/Spread Needle, 50Hit charge vulcans, 50hit charge arms, and one Heavenly/battle if you don't have it already.

Hi, those are not really profitable and people would 99% of the time teampoint them.

I recommend using any Photon Drops you find to buy cheap 1PD Ranger weapons, e.g. Frozen Shooter/Spread Needle, 50Hit charge vulcans, 50hit charge arms, and one Heavenly/battle if you don't have it already.

I'm sorry but I haven't the foggiest what nearly half of that means. Please bear with me while I ask my friends who understand the game a bit better than me.

Alrighty! I worked with my friends and followed your advice and Teampointed the two of them. Thank you for your advice.

Oh, sorry, i didn't know how familiar you are to the game; most of the people here played PSO before.

It's good that you have a team. If you need some extra help tho you can ask me, my character names are on my signature.

Weapons do not usually differ in their stat page, you have to look at their area % page. They were probably different in stats but you didn't check correctly. People also cannot infer equipment stats from the stat page since the stats being shown is your total stats (character stats + equipment stats).

Last edited:
Weapons do not usually differ in their stat page, you have to look at their area % page. They were probably different in stats but you didn't check correctly. People also cannot infer equipment stats from the stat page since the stats being shown is your total stats (character stats + equipment stats).

Ohhh I see! I thanks for the info. I've not found anything really worth trading yet (I think) but I will make sure to keep that in mind for the future!

Back