New to this server

DarakuTenshi

Guildcard
Heyo,

New to Ephinea, but not new to PSO or the Phantasy Star world. Funny thing, I just got PSO for the Dreamcast to have as part of my collection of PS stuff and I played it for about 30, which forced me into finding a new server outside of my normal SCHTHCK. This one looks like a pretty nice home, so nice to meet you all. I'm a Phantasy Star fanatic and really got wanting to play again because of watching the PSO2 anime over the last couple days.

Heyo,

New to Ephinea, but not new to PSO or the Phantasy Star world. Funny thing, I just got PSO for the Dreamcast to have as part of my collection of PS stuff and I played it for about 30, which forced me into finding a new server outside of my normal SCHTHCK. This one looks like a pretty nice home, so nice to meet you all. I'm a Phantasy Star fanatic and really got wanting to play again because of watching the PSO2 anime over the last couple days.
EEEEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and looks over kuku-san a little moar carefully than others~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster aficionado has fallen victim to the topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! *Picks you up and dusts you off with a sad smile* MOST if not All of us here are Also SCHT refugee/survivors, dear! Chances of you bumping into old grizzled faces are quite high! PSO2 is GORGEOUS~! But even the anime lacks the sense of "CHARM" like the Game! lol. Anyway, Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too!! But most importantly,....Welcome HOME~! =3

Heyo,

This is an amazing PSO server! Heres the main wiki page with the discord link and everything! the discord is the best and the best way to trade! https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Main_Page

Back