New to this server. Slightly Experienced.

Squirtmander

Guildcard
Hello everybody,

I'm a returning player after a couple years. I've played on Eden, Ultima, gamecube, and dreamcast. Co-Leader of Evil Empire on Ultima if anybody knows of it. I'm on break from school and will be pretty active if there are any fun and cooperative guilds. I main a Ramarl for the most part.

Also I had a couple questions about the server. Is there a feeding timer for mags? Is having multiple instances open against any rules? I didn't see TTF is the quest not available?, if not is there a good alternative for effective leveling?

yes with item reader there is a mag feed timer. TTF is under VR for some reason got moved.

Is there a way save my login info or do I need to login everytime I switch characters?
There actually is! It's in the advanced options or something with a similar name iirc, just below the text font selection.
Hope this helps, and welcome to Ephinea!

Hello everybody,

I'm a returning player after a couple years. I've played on Eden, Ultima, gamecube, and dreamcast. Co-Leader of Evil Empire on Ultima if anybody knows of it. I'm on break from school and will be pretty active if there are any fun and cooperative guilds. I main a Ramarl for the most part.

Also I had a couple questions about the server. Is there a feeding timer for mags? Is having multiple instances open against any rules? I didn't see TTF is the quest not available?, if not is there a good alternative for effective leveling?
Eeeeeeeeee!!!! Mew has a Special word for you Ultima players that we get here....."RESCUES!" <3! We have quite a few Quality of life add-ons and tools that won't break the game or ruin your Vanilla mojo! It's always wonderful to have Old Guard Dreamcasters return to the fight as well! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Squirt-san! Oh...and in case no ones told you yet.... Welcome Home! =3

multiple instances is OK. you won't be able to log into two instances from the same account, however, so you will need minimum of 2 accounts to pull that off. it should also be noted that it is against the rules to abuse multiple instances for a drop advantage from the PSO2 drop system.

welcome back!

*blinks and squints at not seeing the name "Schthack"*
!!!
why hello! mayu also played Eden, GC and Dreamcast! it's always great seeing experienced players return.
though mayu does not recognise your name.. not even during her Eden GM period... *tilts head*
new friendo, hI!!!! n.n~

welcome to EPHINEA! enjoy your stay~
if you see Mayu in lobby feel free to ask questions or request a game. n.n

*blinks and squints at not seeing the name "Schthack"*
!!!
why hello! mayu also played Eden, GC and Dreamcast! it's always great seeing experienced players return.
though mayu does not recognise your name.. not even during her Eden GM period... *tilts head*
new friendo, hI!!!! n.n~

welcome to EPHINEA! enjoy your stay~
if you see Mayu in lobby feel free to ask questions or request a game. n.n
On Eden and Ultima my username was Gluttony and Sloth. I didn't play on Eden very long I was still kinda mad that my Ultima server data got deleted during one of the many attacks. Anyway Thanks to everybody for being so welcoming.

On Eden and Ultima my username was Gluttony and Sloth. I didn't play on Eden very long I was still kinda mad that my Ultima server data got deleted during one of the many attacks. Anyway Thanks to everybody for being so welcoming.
SLOTH!!! mayu recognises that name.

Back