New to the server

Natasha Marie

My name is Natasha. I am 27. I have been playing PSO since dreamcast Era. I have played scthack server (until they closed down) and been on ultima server for 3 years, I rage quit because i been hunting for a PGF for 3 years.. and it only drops during Xmas time. and the people who got it. were either Gms and close friends of the GM, they got like 2 or 3 PGF. So i decide to try this new server and make new friends and have fun =] and glad that PGF drops all year long XD
I am transgender FYI.. so far i only have one character name Moon

Welcome to ephinea! Couldnt have made a better decision then to leave Ultima, wasted some time over there too, years ago. Many dreamcast veterans and also dedicated players here, so i´m sure you will enjoy it;-)

My name is Natasha. I am 27. I have been playing PSO since dreamcast Era. I have played scthack server (until they closed down) and been on ultima server for 3 years, I rage quit because i been hunting for a PGF for 3 years.. and it only drops during Xmas time. and the people who got it. were either Gms and close friends of the GM, they got like 2 or 3 PGF. So i decide to try this new server and make new friends and have fun =] and glad that PGF drops all year long XD
I am transgender FYI.. so far i only have one character name Moon
Moooooniiiies! Saw you out in the lobby dear! Wonderful to see old guard Dreamcasters return to the fight! MOST if not All of us are SCHT refugees too here....after the ....BETRAYAL.... or 'Data Loss'..... Glad we rescued you from that 'other' server....PGF wont be Easier to find... buuuut at least now its no longer in that "Snowball in HELL" Category! =3! We have a couple of Transgender/on the fence types that are happy here too! You'll either find them...or They'll find YOU! <3. Oh.... most importantly..... Welcome Home! =3

Moooooniiiies! Saw you out in the lobby dear! Wonderful to see old guard Dreamcasters return to the fight! MOST if not All of us are SCHT refugees too here....after the ....BETRAYAL.... or 'Data Loss'..... Glad we rescued you from that 'other' server....PGF wont be Easier to find... buuuut at least now its no longer in that "Snowball in HELL" Category! =3! We have a couple of Transgender/on the fence types that are happy here too! You'll either find them...or They'll find YOU! <3. Oh.... most importantly..... Welcome Home! =3
AWWWW thank you so much. I just hate starting over XD I hate raising magsXD but im happy im trying this server. im loving it so far=]

Back