New to the server; old to the game.

Alma Elma

Guildcard
G'evening, folks! The urge to get absorbed by this game came to me again, so I made an account last night and did some stuff and things. I'm glad to be playing the game again with some old pals, and I hope to make new ones. This is a weird introduction.

Hi Alma! Guess you already know the drill for forum stuff etc so I'll just say welcome back on PSO! :D

I was going to binge on some terraria but if you need help leveling just hit me up

G'evening, folks! The urge to get absorbed by this game came to me again, so I made an account last night and did some stuff and things. I'm glad to be playing the game again with some old pals, and I hope to make new ones. This is a weird introduction.
Wonderful seeing new faces popping in our our little family! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you ingame Koichies-san! You seem passionate and playful as well...mew likes u Already! Welcome Home!!! =3

Succubus.. reminds me of an anime i tried to watch. Rosario+vampire probably.. then theres monster musume...

Oh.. on topic. Welcome :rolleyes:

Back