New to server

Lynx

Hello everyone. I will admit I've not played PSO in several years. A little about me: I started with v2 back on Dreamcast back in the early 2000s. I played through ep 1&2 on Gamecube and eventually played on Sega's servers during Blue Burst. A few years after that I was a regular c-moder on schtserv's DC/V2/GC and a beta tester during the transition to Blue Burst. The last time I played there was back in 2011 and was sad to hear it had gone down (despite the drama surrounding it).

I was playing PSO2 back in early 2013 for a few months, but it did not have the same charm and hold that PSO had over me. I felt myself constantly comparing. I have been casually playing the tethella client offline for a week or two and missed the PSO community. I am came to Ephinea because I wanted a vanilla-like/legit experience. I've never been one for the dupes/hacks in pso. My fun has always been hunting (I mean that's sort of the point to this game right?). To each their own. I am not sure what I want to play yet; In my old age, I'm somewhat drawn towards the misfits like Racaseal/Fomarl/Hunewearl rather than playing a min/max hucast or racast. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome, and meeting some new people would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and once again, hello!

welcome to the server

this server is pretty small so you'll have all the solo mode you could want but still has enough players to have a game up most of the time

as far as character choice, i would say play something thats decent solo. fomarl is also a nice choice cuz there's almost always a demand for a fo in a team.

we actually have a good amount of cmode players so it wont be hard to find a game, myself included

you should def check server commands out got some very useful ones
server commands
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=129

list of info topics
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=372

also the drop chart and rates are different for this server and still in the process of being tweaked and balanced
http://ephinea.pioneer2.net/drops.php?secid=0

Welcome to Ephinea!

NDW said:
Welcome to Ephinea!
Thanks for the info. I did see some small differences in the drop tables and ultimately made a purplenum racaseal. She seems to scale well until 150.

Welcome to Ephinea, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Good luck and Happy hunting!

diemildefreude said:
Are you a fan of Chrono Cross? Or of the actual animal "lynx"?

My "online alias" is Logical Lynx (twitter/twitch/etc). I've actually never played cross, but am a huge fan of Chrono Trigger.

Lynx said:
diemildefreude said:
Are you a fan of Chrono Cross? Or of the actual animal "lynx"?

My "online alias" is Logical Lynx (twitter/twitch/etc). I've actually never played cross, but am a huge fan of Chrono Trigger.

Ah, some CT fans don't like it because it's quite different from its predecessor, but I think it's great. You should try it!

Back