New to server

EvilJohn

hi i'm john i played pso ver1/2 on dreamcast and played on gamecube for a little. Then played phantasy star universe aoti a lot on pc then 360. and psobb a little. I tried PSo2 as well(jp) for awhile and got bored and just randomly felt like playing pso again this server sounds a lot better then the others.(ultima wants you to spend real $ on items for a really old game?) Anyways ganna make a RAmer now name it the same name as here(i went by it on pso dc, although was a HUmer) i have a gaming pc and xbox one and some reason i am now downloading psobb....lol old addictions die hard? Anyways see you all on the game.

I have a GTX980/i7-4790k, and PSOBB is a great place to put them to use. ;)

haha i just mean like i could be playing current games i have(battlefield 1 alot of other fps games ect) and i came to this. My setup isn't as good as yours i'd love to have the i7/980gtx Lol. Amd fx 6300/r9 270x here. Mid range pc. Still keeps up somewhat at 1080p 60fps just not high/max unless the game is really optimized. You play a good amount and do others? Are there a lot of English players(could care less what country)?

hi i'm john i played pso ver1/2 on dreamcast and played on gamecube for a little. Then played phantasy star universe aoti a lot on pc then 360. and psobb a little. I tried PSo2 as well(jp) for awhile and got bored and just randomly felt like playing pso again this server sounds a lot better then the others.(ultima wants you to spend real $ on items for a really old game?) Anyways ganna make a RAmer now name it the same name as here(i went by it on pso dc, although was a HUmer) i have a gaming pc and xbox one and some reason i am now downloading psobb....lol old addictions die hard? Anyways see you all on the game.
ACK! mew was JUAT playing with you and her wireless acted up! *RUNS BACK!* =3

Welcome to ephinea John :3

@Bagarozy you better watch out. Your evil counterpart Is on his way o.o

Back