I have been a pso fan for too long.
I own almost every version released.
Both DC versions
Both GC versions
The Xbox version
PSU for the 360
Portable for PSP
I beleive its called Zero the shitty DS one
Never any of the Imports or ep.3 though.

Anyway I recently broke out the second GC version for nostalgia. While looking up the old section ids charts and mag feeding charts I discovered this server and was elated.

I never played alot of BB back in the day because I never had a game controller and the keyboard controls were hard to use. But now I have one and am excited to be playing again.

My 1st character will be a remake of an old favorite a Racaseal named Intel 9102
See you online!

Both DC versions
Both GC versions
The Xbox version
PSU for the 360
Portable for PSP

Anyway I recently broke out the second GC version for nostalgia. While looking up the old section ids charts and mag feeding charts I discovered this server and was elated.

I never played alot of BB back in the day because I never had a game controller and the keyboard controls were hard to use. But now I have one and am excited to be playing again.

My 1st character will be a remake of an old favorite a Racaseal named Intel 9102
See you online!

Welcome to ephinea! I hope you have a good time :)

Both DC versions
Both GC versions
The Xbox version
PSU for the 360
Portable for PSP

See you online!
Oh WOW! You'll fit right in dear! Lots of us Old Guard types walking around too! Can promise you'll love it here and will want to relive your lost years ALL over again!! Welcome Home!

Welcome! There is no such thing as being a PSO fan for "too long" — is Zero really that bad, though? :eek:

I'm glad you were able to find us! Happy hunting~

Back