New to PSO1

Ylsenis

Guildcard
Hello fellow ARKS members.

Having been fed up with the current state of PSO2 eating up ungodly amounts of storage space, I decided to give Ephinea a try and like it a lot better so far.

I saw some gameplay of PSO1 and it looked infinitely more fun and is so far.

Felt that starting over on the frontier was a good idea. At least here there is a comprehensive wiki to actually learn each class instead of the notoriously worse UI and "you pick 1 wrong choice at the skill counter U R FECKED 4 LYFE BRUH" illusion of freedom of choice class progression that PSO2 still hasn't fixed in its entire lifespan with the cliquish and antisocial "community" that PSO2 markets that is a huge fucking joke.

At least PSO1 had people who cared enough to bring it back from the dead.

Last edited:
Well, now you can come to Ephenia and relax because things are much more laid back here than PSO2 ever was. The Anniversary Event is about to kick off (got delayed a day as it was supposed to start today, but now starting tomorrow) which means all the usual rotating perks will all be available at once (increased XP, increased rare drop rate, increased rare enemy rate, etc etc). Get in and have some fun with the OG PSO lifestyle. Any questions about the game, ask away and feel free to join the Discord as well because it is a good place to acquire information and ask questions as well.

Welcome to Ephinea!

like Qwid said, you picked a great time to come to us. Take your time and have fun because you’ll be in it for the long haul soon enough!

Welcome, yeah PSO 2 was hard for me to get into cuz the community just didnt seem unified. Long time PSO player and I always enjoyed the social aspect it created. After all the online games Ive played since, nothing seemed to match it and Ive been here about 3 weeks and not a single negative experience and everyone are super cool and helpful. Hope to see you in game.

Hello fellow ARKS members.

Having been fed up with the current state of PSO2 eating up ungodly amounts of storage space, I decided to give Ephinea a try and like it a lot better so far.

I saw some gameplay of PSO1 and it looked infinitely more fun and is so far.

Felt that starting over on the frontier was a good idea. At least here there is a comprehensive wiki to actually learn each class instead of the notoriously worse UI and "you pick 1 wrong choice at the skill counter U R FECKED 4 LYFE BRUH" illusion of freedom of choice class progression that PSO2 still hasn't fixed in its entire lifespan with the cliquish and antisocial "community" that PSO2 markets that is a huge fucking joke.

At least PSO1 had people who cared enough to bring it back from the dead.
EEEEEEeeeeee!!! *Pounces and looks over Y-San carefully~!* Yes, PSO2 is GORGEOUS.....But Everyone's who played it All said the SAME thing.... "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". So even ppl who started playing PSO2 before ever trying PSO1 are 'hearing' tales of "The original" and after One Google search end up....HERE~! And what's amazing is, they LIKE what they see and Stay! Fancy costumes and BOUNCING BOOBIES be Damned!! As beloved warriors stated earlier...its all about that "Community' vibe here that PSO2 doesn't provide. We are less as 'players' here and moar like "FAMILY!". You're gonna Love it hers! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Well, now you can come to Ephenia and relax because things are much more laid back here than PSO2 ever was. The Anniversary Event is about to kick off (got delayed a day as it was supposed to start today, but now starting tomorrow) which means all the usual rotating perks will all be available at once (increased XP, increased rare drop rate, increased rare enemy rate, etc etc). Get in and have some fun with the OG PSO lifestyle. Any questions about the game, ask away and feel free to join the Discord as well because it is a good place to acquire information and ask questions as well.
^THIS^~!♡♡

Welcome, yeah PSO 2 was hard for me to get into cuz the community just didnt seem unified. Long time PSO player and I always enjoyed the social aspect it created. After all the online games Ive played since, nothing seemed to match it and Ive been here about 3 weeks and not a single negative experience and everyone are super cool and helpful. Hope to see you in game.
Mew STILL owes you a POUNCE Dammit~! ♡

Nice to meet you all!
Still haven't found anyone to explore Ragol with on here yet.

Last edited:
Back