New to PSO

Flobbo Fett

Hello everyone. Just started around three weeks ago on Ephinea and loving the game. Never played PSO before that point. Been a steep learning curve as with any mmorpg, but managed to get my hucast to 130 already. I may not have as much time in the near future, so will likely be playing casually. This server has a decent community and I appreciate those who have been supportive.

Hello everyone. Just started around three weeks ago on Ephinea and loving the game. Never played PSO before that point. Been a steep learning curve as with any mmorpg, but managed to get my hucast to 130 already. I may not have as much time in the near future, so will likely be playing casually. This server has a decent community and I appreciate those who have been supportive.
Awwwww? "Time" and "casual" playing go hand in paw dear! No biggies! If u can play...you can Play! You'll always find us here waiting to pounce ya upon your return! <3! Glad you not only like it here...but dayum....130 already?? Awesome Sauce! Every 4th week we are graced with a %150 exp boost server wide....So reaching 200 is a real possibility before IRL stuff drags you away from us! =( GL! Stay Sane! <3!

Last edited:
Awwwww? "Time" and "casual" playing go hand in paw dear! No biggies! If u can play...you can Play! You'll always find us here waiting to pounce ya upon your return! <3! Glaf you not onlu like it here...but dayum....130 already?? Awesome Sauce! Every 4th week we are graced with a %150 exp boost server wide....So reaching 200 is a real possibility before IRL stuff drags you away from us! =( GL! Stay Sane! <3!

Thanks dude!

Welcome to Ephinea.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-7_10-44-7.png
    upload_2019-3-7_10-44-7.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Back