New to PSO Ephinea

Katahajime

Hello all. I am an old school PSO gamer. Played a ton on Dreamcast and then Gamecube. Tried a couple private servers. I did some research on the best server and found this one listed many more times than others. I always come back to PSO and am excited to start again when I get home from work. I have not made a character yet, however, his name will be Katahajime.

Hope to play with you all at some point. Have a great day!

Thanks! One question. Can I use a PS4 controller with this game? If not, what's the best controller to use with this pso?
Welcome to ephinea! I use a PS4 controller to play the game, i use DS4 windows to configure. But i hear Xpadder is a good choice too

Thank you for your help. That would be awesome to be able to use PS4 pad.
No problem :) Yeah its really easy with the program, can configure the light bar and other stuff too

Welcome back to pso. And more importantly Ephinea :3

Hello all. I am an old school PSO gamer. Played a ton on Dreamcast and then Gamecube. Tried a couple private servers. I did some research on the best server and found this one listed many more times than others. I always come back to PSO and am excited to start again when I get home from work. I have not made a character yet, however, his name will be Katahajime.

Hope to play with you all at some point. Have a great day!

Welcome home buddy! [n.n]
Yeah you'll find that this server is like Thee server to play, great community / functionality / support / its economy isnt wrecked beyond repair. :p
Anyway, hope your enjoying the server so far- Kata-san. [n.n]

Back