New to Ephinea

Spellcaster

Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself.

Been playing PSO since the DC days, but really got into it on the GC where I spent far too many hours as a young teen grinding monsters in Ultimate for that elusive rare. I came back to PSO with Schthack and Ultima in 2014 before quitting and then returning to the latter this year, managing to get a character to a high level (175). There's a bunch of great folks on there, but I found myself wanting a more vanilla experience and and decided to come here to start again.

As my name suggests, I like spellcasters/forces and am currently playing a low-level FOmar called Rune (after the PS4 character of the same name). FOmars are my favourite class as they are tough to play early on, but ultimately rewarding in their flexibility.

If you see my game, come in and join! It's usually named "Rune" after my character.

Anyway, thanks for reading and see you on Ragol!

Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself.

Been playing PSO since the DC days, but really got into it on the GC where I spent far too many hours as a young teen grinding monsters in Ultimate for that elusive rare. I came back to PSO with Schthack and Ultima in 2014 before quitting and then returning to the latter this year, managing to get a character to a high level (175). There's a bunch of great folks on there, but I found myself wanting a more vanilla experience and and decided to come here to start again.

As my name suggests, I like spellcasters/forces and am currently playing a low-level FOmar called Rune (after the PS4 character of the same name). FOmars are my favourite class as they are tough to play early on, but ultimately rewarding in their flexibility.

If you see my game, come in and join! It's usually named "Rune" after my character.

Anyway, thanks for reading and see you on Ragol!
Eeeeeeee!!! Another brave FO returns to the fight! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugees after the "Data loss" killing 8 years worth of our Gaming lives. Ultima is just Meh, and we are tickled Pink knowing we've rescued any player from there! <3! *Puts Rune-san on the Top of her "POUNCE ON SIGHT" list!* Welcome Home! =3

Back