New to Ephinea

Shervbot

Guildcard
Hey hey!
I’m new to this server - discovered it a while back and I’m really loving it! I love how the server is maintained, and the community stuff I’ve seen so far.

I played the GC version something like 15+ years ago and loved it; I’m rolling a HUcaseal (Novah, renaming to Shervbot). I never played this game in an online format, only offline. So a lot of things here are new to me. Still learning the ropes, but really enjoying it.

Thanks for having me here!

Hey hey!
I’m new to this server - discovered it a while back and I’m really loving it! I love how the server is maintained, and the community stuff I’ve seen so far.

I played the GC version something like 15+ years ago and loved it; I’m rolling a HUcaseal (Novah, renaming to Shervbot). I never played this game in an online format, only offline. So a lot of things here are new to me. Still learning the ropes, but really enjoying it.

Thanks for having me here!
Eeeeeeeeee!!! *Pounces and examines the curvy Sherv-San carefully~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for 'missing out' on the whole ONLINE format, dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that has given most of us original console warriors Some form of PSO PTSD!! So, you starting over again HERE...means you get to play PSO the way it was MEANT to be played! Hacker free, No Pay to Win bullshyt, and a community and Staff that actually GIVE a DAMN about you and your gaming experience~! You're going to Love it here! Mew promises! Oh, and Welcome Home! =3!

Back