New to Ephinea

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Oswarick, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Oswarick

Oswarick Member

I just found this server and I'm really happy. I used to play PSO on the GameCube a ton when I was little. I'm really excited to meet people and have fun with this game again! :D

spflash, Shichimiya, PsyDemi and 3 others like this.
  2. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

EEEeeeee!!! *POUNCES and looks over Oswar-san carefully~!* Looks like yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribe's shore! We're JUST as HAPPY to see you've found us dear! Yes, there are 'other PSO servers' out there, but we happen to be blessed with the most active and passionate players that we now call FAMILY! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Shichimiya, Oswarick and beev like this.
  3. DOOMGUY

DOOMGUY Teacher of things by day, bringer of DooM by night

Welcome! If you see me around say hi and I'll help you destroy the hordes of Ragol.

4. Sassmeister

Sassmeister Esther#6503

Guildcard:
    Hello, Oswarik.

Welcome to Ephinea. You'll love it here from the gameplay, community and perks. Enjoy your stay ^^

If you have a Discord, I highly encourage you to join the Ephinea Discord community.

5. Oswarick

Oswarick Member

Thank you all for the welcome! :) I joined the discord yesterday and It seems like a great community

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  6. PsyDemi

PsyDemi Member

:eek: A fellow Gamecube player! Welcome to the server mate, hope we get to play together :)