New to Ephinea

Nagidar23

Holy crap! It shoots rockets!
Guildcard
Hi all,

New to Ephinea, played on Ultima, checked out what this server was about and liked what I saw, starting over sucks since you can't transfer characters (Had multiple 170+ characters on Ultima), but some day I'll get it all back.

Name is Jaylis, RAmar, anyway thats my intro, hope to meet some of ya'll in game.

Thanks guys, I'm at work, but I will update my profile with my Guildcard when I get a chance.

Hi all,

New to Ephinea, played on Ultima, checked out what this server was about and liked what I saw, starting over sucks since you can't transfer characters (Had multiple 170+ characters on Ultima), but some day I'll get it all back.

Name is Jaylis, RAmar, anyway thats my intro, hope to meet some of ya'll in game.
Eeeeeeeeee!!! We have a Special word for you Ultima players we get here........ "RESCUES!" <3! Wonderful to hear that you're already liking what you're seeing here dear! You actually caught us at the purrfect time too! Our 3rd anniversary event has graced us with a 300%(3Xs) exp boost! So think of it as 'Lube' for hasing to start over. =P. Aaaand if it makes you feel any better...180 levels are only "HALFWAY"...*notices you're not looking too consoled after your loss*. For a time we allowed ppl from other servers to transfer their characters to Here...But Only the character....not their tainted toys. And you would get a %50 purification slash to your level upon entry....so if you were 174 on Ultima you'd have been 87 here to start fresh. Again with the %300 exp boost you'll be in the 80's within less than 3 hours of grinding a few mob spam quests! Just kidnap one of our wandering guardian angels to halp shadow you through a few...or one of us will FIND YOU! >=3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you JayJay-san! Welcome Home!! =3

Eeeeeeeeee!!! We have a Special word for you Ultima players we get here........ "RESCUES!" <3! Wonderful to hear that you're already liking what you're seeing here dear! You actually caught us at the purrfect time too! Our 3rd anniversary event has graced us with a 300%(3Xs) exp boost! So think of it as 'Lube' for hasing to start over. =P. Aaaand if it makes you feel any better...180 levels are only "HALFWAY"...*notices you're not looking too consoled after your loss. For a time we allowed ppl from other servers to transfer their characters to Here...But Only the character....not their tainted toys. And you would get a %50 purification slash to your level upon entry....so if you were 174 on Ultima you'd have been 87 here to start fresh. Again with the %300 exp boost you'll be in the 80's within less than 3 hours of grinding a few mob spam quests! Just kidnap one of our wandering guardian angels to halp shadow you through a few...or one of us will FIND YOU! >=3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you JayJay-san! Welcome Home!! =3

Thanks for the warm welcome!

EDIT: I have no problem losing my Ultima characters when I'm sure in the long run it will be worth it, nor am I looking for handouts (I will accept any assistance offered though).

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

EDIT: I have no problem losing my Ultima characters when I'm sure in the long run it will be worth it, nor am I looking for handouts (I will accept any assistance offered though).
=') One of those Proud Wolf types eh? <3

2 tours in Iraq myself, as part of HCS-4 (Now HSC-84 which has since been decommissioned), in support of Navy SEALs.
NIIIIIICE! Nothing motivates or softens any hardships like that tiny voice in your head saying 'Your silent suffering is for a greater good' =3. Well, that was mews tiny voice in her head anyway lol.

NIIIIIICE! Nothing motivates or softens any hardships like that tiny voice in your head saying 'Your silent suffering is for a greater good' =3. Well, that was mews tiny voice in her head anyway lol.
It was tough though, not easy at all, but at the end of the day its an experience I wouldn't trade for anything and I would do it all over again if I had to.

It was tough though, not easy at all, but at the end of the day its an experience I wouldn't trade for anything and I would do it all over again if I had to.
Amen! Mew often refers to her short time in the Army as "her Worst Best years of her life!" XD! Would she do it again if she could...? ...*Runs screaming into the night* You'll have to CATCH Mew FIRST!!! MewaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaa!!!

Welcome Broski!! Play you soon!! Its wee bit quiet atm, but everyone will be back soon enough!!

Hi all,

Welcome to PsoBB (Ephinea Version)

Back