New to Ephinea PSO Server....Looking for advice!!

monroejo88

Guildcard
Hello fellow PSO players! I've been reading on all that this server has to offer and I'm about to make the transition from Ultima to Ephinea today. I realized that while Ultima is great, I myself never got the chance to play pso like it was years ago online, and I want to get my first character to 200 the normal way (with small added bonuses from the server of course lol).

Bottom line, I have some experience with pso, but I want to get my first character to 200 and I looking between a RAmar or a RAcast. I don't want to do a RAmarl because everyone picks her, and don't want to do a RAcaseal just yet (won't leave her out lol). I was leaning towards a RAmar with the Purplenum ID, but I wanted to see what the veterans thought!

Also, out of curiousity, what's a good guideline/format to play this game to get the most out of it? One thing that turned me off from Ultima is the fact that EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER DOES TTF, and I want to experience and play all missions, side quest etc. Should I stick to One Player mode on normal, then do multiplayer, or mix it up in between. I do know that in either it's important to get that mag to 200 asap, but just looking for opinions. I'm very excited to be on this server! Once I finish helping out my parents, I'm getting online lol.

Peace!!

Umm you can use the guide in my signature if you want my opinions for Section IDs on Ephinea

As far as RAmar vs RAcast
one player mode (and ep2 multimode) should be easy enough with either
RAmar should be a bit easier with 15 Shifta for episodes 1 & 4

Maybe just try playing every quest on the server!
There are a LOT of cool quests that people never play
Sadly I think people spam TTF on any PSO server
1 / 6 4 R a t e w e w

Umm you can use the guide in my signature if you want my opinions for Section IDs on Ephinea

As far as RAmar vs RAcast
one player mode (and ep2 multimode) should be easy enough with either
RAmar should be a bit easier with 15 Shifta for episodes 1 & 4

Maybe just try playing every quest on the server!
There are a LOT of cool quests that people never play
Sadly I think people spam TTF on any PSO server
1 / 6 4 R a t e w e w

Hey Anime thanks! I think I will stick with the RAmar for now, and I will make the RAcast later. I will definitely play each and every quest, solo and coop. There's too much fun here in everything that is offered to just spam that dang TTF over and over lol. And I did look at your signature for the ID info, so thank you very much for your input, greatly appreciated. (btw....that's awesome your birthday is January 5th....mine is the 4th lmao, sure is an awesome month huh? lol)

Saw blocks of texts and panicked....

Hey and welcome :).

If you want help leveling, I'll TTF spam you no problem *wink*

lmao...don't worry, It's nothing crazy that I would be talking about. Thanks for the welcome and glad to be on this server! Once I get back into the swing of things, I will take you up on that TTF offer (in due time lol).

Tbh maS ep4 is better exp (if done fast enough with ease) so would need someone to carry (and the 'newbie' to have the ability of tagging all aka rafoie preferred) or be a full matted + magged FOnewm with HP units and dolls or for ult a nice group is required.

But TTF spam is easier.

Anywho hope to see you around.

Also real quick....I'm trying to put a custom hud mod into the game (f256_hyouji.prs)... but I don't know how to add it since the original file to replace is now part of the data.gsl file in the data folder. How can I get this mod into the game? Once I do this, I'm off on my adventure to 200!

Thanks!

NVM everybody I figure it out. In the words of Incredible Hulk from Marvel vs. Capcom 1....LET'S ROCK!!

Monroe if you like mvc you should check out the soundpack @conenubi701 posted in the forums somewhere. Search for 'marvel vs capcom' and that forum user. You'll find it
It's so worth it.

Back