New to Ephinea, played pso on gc (offline)

M4st3rsl4y3r

Hey all,

I'm new to your server. I have a humar level 50 right now just been working my way through the difficulties. I never got to play online WAAAAAAAAAY back in the day when I played pso on gamecube. So I'm learning the ins and outs of multiplayer. I also never really got past hard on GameCube solo. So I'm still what you'd call fresh in terms of the deeper mechanics of the game. Any pointers you guys in the community have to help me get farther in the game and better gear etc would be great. My in game name is Dierge. Right now I can comfortably play through ruins on hard in normal, and forest vhard solo mode! Looking forward to hearing from people!

Hey all,

I'm new to your server. I have a humar level 50 right now just been working my way through the difficulties. I never got to play online WAAAAAAAAAY back in the day when I played pso on gamecube. So I'm learning the ins and outs of multiplayer. I also never really got past hard on GameCube solo. So I'm still what you'd call fresh in terms of the deeper mechanics of the game. Any pointers you guys in the community have to help me get farther in the game and better gear etc would be great. My in game name is Dierge. Right now I can comfortably play through ruins on hard in normal, and forest vhard solo mode! Looking forward to hearing from people!
Just one thing: Getting surrounded is actually a bad thing now.

Welcome to Ephinea! That's about the point I was at before I started playing BB - no multiplayer, mid-VHard, and absolutely no idea of the ins and outs of the game. Multiplayer really makes this game what it is. :cool:

Hey there!

I'm currently working my way through VHard (can do Ruins solo, not so much Online) but I don't mind tagging along with whatever you're up to every now and again. Some killing while talking about Arrow and Flash sounds like a good time! ;)

I'm a bit rusty myself, played for years and years but also stopped for years and years. I might be able to give you an "intermediary" course in mechanics, but someone else is needed for the expert tips.

Welcome (late sorry ;_;.)

Back