New to Ephinea, not to PSO

Enforcer017

Hello All,

Just thought I'd post a quick intro. I just joined Ephinea a few days ago, and its my first real experience with Ep. 4. I've been playing PSO since it came out on Dreamcast though. Most of my time was spent on the Gamecube version. About a year after it came out on that system I finally got to play online. I had a HUcast around 120 or so, but that Memory card is gone. I have a RAmar thats 179 and a HUnewarl thats 150 that I still play fairly regularly in multiplayer split screen, as well as a number of lower level characters. I held off playing Blue Burst for so long because I didn't want to restart everything from scratch. I read about the sandbox mode on this server though and signed up. Turns out that's not particularly fufilling for me though so I made a new HUcast to get myself started again. More characters will follow but this'll be a good way to get started again. Once I'm done forcing myself through the lower levels, which isn't as slow as I remember, I'll see you all around!

Hello All,

Just thought I'd post a quick intro. I just joined Ephinea a few days ago, and its my first real experience with Ep. 4. I've been playing PSO since it came out on Dreamcast though. Most of my time was spent on the Gamecube version. About a year after it came out on that system I finally got to play online. I had a HUcast around 120 or so, but that Memory card is gone. I have a RAmar thats 179 and a HUnewarl thats 150 that I still play fairly regularly in multiplayer split screen, as well as a number of lower level characters. I held off playing Blue Burst for so long because I didn't want to restart everything from scratch. I read about the sandbox mode on this server though and signed up. Turns out that's not particularly fufilling for me though so I made a new HUcast to get myself started again. More characters will follow but this'll be a good way to get started again. Once I'm done forcing myself through the lower levels, which isn't as slow as I remember, I'll see you all around!
SQUEEEEEE! A returning Old Guard Dreamcaster! Think why your return experience isn't as dismal or slow as u remember is because A. Your Mojo has already returned and it's like riding a bike...you never forget? B. Think we're still graced with a brief %150 exp boost atm. =3 C. ....well, damn...can't think of any other reason you're already happy here? lol. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

SQUEEEEEE! A returning Old Guard Dreamcaster! Think why your return experience isn't as dismal or slow as u remember is because A. Your Mojo has already returned and it's like riding a bike...you never forget? B. Think we're still graced with a brief %150 exp boost atm. =3 C. ....well, damn...can't think of any other reason you're already happy here? lol. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Thousands of hours of experience playing the game probably helps. :)

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it. :)

As a little update, the road to ultimate just got a bit smoother since I found a Stag Cutlery with 25% hit at level 43. Luck is on my side!

Back