New to Ephinea; Haven't PSO'd in 2-3 years!

DazzlingEnd

Heello! I'm DazzlingEnd, you can call me Dazzle or Dazzling or DE or basically whatever c:.

I've been playing PSO since the Gamecube, then on PSOBB's official servers. I continued later on another private server, playing on and off for the last... Forever! That server's population has fallen off significantly, tho, and I really like the features of Ephinea! Bonus, the community seems pretty active and friendly

Super nice to meet y'all! What's your favourite class? Type of MAG? I also have some gameplay related questions, if anyone can answer (they may have been answered in the FAQ, forgive me if I''m just blind)...
1) Trading, are Photon Drops/Crystals the go-to currency of choice for trades? Where's the best place to get PDs, if so?
2) For a Force (specifically FOneweral) is a pure Mind MAG any good c:?
3) Would a mind Rati be a waste of time for a FOneweral? I love how it looks

Thanks a lot, and happy to meet you!

Welcome to Ephinea!

1.) PD's yes & PC's not really, people only get interested in those for Enemy Part Weapons/BPD. PD's are the main currency and all rates are based around these little boys.

To get these bad boys you can spam PW quests for Lucky Coins to play Gallons Roulette, play HBR often to build %'s, be in the know on the current rates/prices of things and hunt accordingly, kill as many enemies as possible. Many decent ways to get PD's but I would concentrate on leveling up and getting basic gear 1st.

2.) A pure mind mag will help you early level for multiple things like learning higher techs and being a nuke. Its usually recommended you make 2 mags for your FOrces but if you don't have any mind mags it's always good to get a pure mind one for your shared bank. You can find Material Plans here.

3.) Rati requires the formula:
Skyly, Pinkall, Yellowboze: DEF & POW = DEX & MIND.
Greenill, Oran, Purplenum: DEF & MIND = POW & DEX.

So if using the Material Plans in the above answer FONey min-max/important is 5/36/62/97. You can do DEF & MIND = POW & DEX route by getting the stats to 5/5/45/45 at 100 (or balance the pow and dex how you like as long as the pow is below 36).

For this, I would recommend using antipara on the baby mag and then after 1st evo start mixing in monofluids with the antiparas to raise Mind + Dex early. Can get that little pow buff after lvl 50 easy.

Well, that mag is needed for FOnewearl Important stat/min-max plans so if your following that then yes.

You would want to switch between mags anytime you switch from tech nuking to like using any weapon (say Demons Raygun as an example) since the accuracy is essential for the weaponry. You can press F2 to go into the equip menu and just press up once to get to the mag at the bottom, then select+switch.

Welcome to Ephinea! Most of us come from similar backgrounds when it comes to PSO.
I personally like RAcast the most and as far as mags go it's about a tie between puyo and agastya.

Hey Dazzle! Welcome to the server, i've been on here for about a week now and it's been a blast! if you need help leveling or just wanna hang out, lemme know!

Nice to meet y'all!! I'm definitely considering joining the discord (Esp for trade)-- and Will, thank you that's super generous! I will grind it up to c:

Ayyy Mr. Com, agastya is one of my faves look wise (Puyo cute af), good taste.

What do you think of the server so far, Dango? c:

I enjoy the server, haven't ran into a person who rubbed me the wrong way. lots of people willing to help low levels through stuff or give tips and what not. overall the server is very nice :p

Welcome home, Dazzle!

I may have an orphan Mag waiting in my Daycare close to what you may be looking for in your new Rati! Feel free to message me with any Mag related questions you may have, even though @Spuz hit the nail on his explanation!

hugs

Back