New to BB

Kyrasu

Hi all. I played a bunch of PSO on the gamecube, seriously hundreds of hours, but never played Blue Burst. Found this site yesterday and I just had to check it out. Made a HUcaseal and I'll make a FOnewearl eventually. If I can one or two of my friends, I really want to beat challenge mode, something I was never able to do before.

I was doing a Google search for info on pso 2 (still nothing for a USA release) and a blog popped up about it. Thought it looked promising and checked it out. Glad I did, too.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a place where people look for groups to hunt with or a chat room of some kind?

I was doing a Google search for info on pso 2 (still nothing for a USA release) and a blog popped up about it. Thought it looked promising and checked it out. Glad I did, too.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a place where people look for groups to hunt with or a chat room of some kind?
*Bounces up and down HYPERACTIVE!!!* Ooo Ooo OOOooo!!! *Points at the 'GOOGLE' word again!!!* Seeeeeee???? lol! If youre a Gamecuber.... u should cast your poll on the Gamecube side dear! theyre falling behind! lol https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/returning-old-guard-the-dreamcasters-3-how-why.2429/ There are Many individual ppl and even teams that adore challenge mode! You'll be beating it in no time! OH and of course..... Welcome Home! =3

Back