new player, question regarding etiquette

mr.burton

I'm a new player from dreamcast days who wants to play with other people the same power level as me. So many people join my games twinked out or powerlevelers who just want to help. I hate to even bother to ask them to leave or stop. Is there some slang I forgot to politely ward off people like that?

Nothing against them, they play the way they want. I just want to play with people with similar equipment levels as me

Random games brings randoms.
Make friends, play with friends.
Or just ask nicely?

Game names are generally respected among the community so if you name your game say... "LowLvlOnly" or something like that, or "lvl1-20only" People will respect it. There are always going to be really OP players around who've found their gear though, so use them while they're there to carry you. Rspecially if you're a FO or someone with techs in general, as you can just hit them once and get experience from the monsters they kill. You get experience for touching monsters with any kind of attack or technique.

Also dont be offended if someone named Mewplushie or BadJuju joins, that's just Mew and her thing is helping lowbies.

Game names are generally respected among the community so if you name your game say... "LowLvlOnly" or something like that, or "lvl1-20only" People will respect it. There are always going to be really OP players around who've found their gear though, so use them while they're there to carry you. Rspecially if you're a FO or someone with techs in general, as you can just hit them once and get experience from the monsters they kill. You get experience for touching monsters with any kind of attack or technique.

Also dont be offended if someone named Mewplushie or BadJuju joins, that's just Mew and her thing is helping lowbies.
*Looks around innocently* D'awww Thank you Colette-chan! Mew mew's been asked to leave by more than a few panicked low levels upon entering their rooms. They see an uber enter and instantly think "Nuuuu there goes my exp!" or you get that occasional proud wolf cub that doesn't want "to be carried". Mew respects that, but she still tries to assure them that mew 'Carries' NO ONE'...she just makes ppl less....Squishy! =3. Back on Scht mew Was offended by some abrasive cub by the name of Killbot...our last words to each other were "Fruitcake!" LOL.

Back