New Player, looking for a Team

Hey, I just joined the server. PSOBB is a game I come to every now and then and I'm trying it again again on the Ephinea server.

I'll be looking for a team that I could play with on a consistent basis! I'm not too much of a fan of power leveling and I do enjoy the early parts of the game, so I prefer a team that has a handful of new players (but I understand that's probably hard to find since this game is like a bajillion years old). If not, then I'll probably just be looking for a team that's active on a regular basis.

Hope to see some of you guys soon.

Good morning.
I recently started a team. I'm not one of the o.g. players here..but I am a "seasoned veteran". I usually play early a.m. eastern time or late p.m. unless i have the day off in which case i'll play sporadically throughout the day depending on ... life.

Anyways, feel free to say hi.

James Jr - Fomar lv200
Maria - Ramarl lv 180+
JMS-110251 - Hucast lv 130+
Smoke - humar lv 130+

P.s. with the help of another team leader, I have the "big 3" main team unlocks and my team name is 'Hunters of Ragol' or HoRs

Hey, welcome to Ephinea!!

Feel free to check out Pioneers, and give @Arsuru a message. We have a growing team with members of every experience level who are all pretty chill with no obligations to be active, though some are quite so.

Other teams like Cursed Souls, Monolith etc, are also friendly and welcoming so feel free to look in the team forum and check out some team threads :3

Back