New Player - It's been 16 Years!

Genovacle

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick introduction from me; I have returned to PSO after an approximately 16 year break! I played DC PSO v1.0 from EU release to EU server shutdown. I never thought I would play this game again, let alone with a large and friendly community!

I am very happy to have found this private server, which seems to be quite canonical, with some modern day adjustments and touches. Very authentic and, so far, devoid of hackers! (Guess we won't be seeing a Spread Needle +++ with 255% modifiers anytime soon!).

I am currently levelling and you are welcome to level with me. I can be found on US/Fodra/Block1 for the majority of the time that I am logged on. My character is called 'Genovacle'. Currently L22 and looking forwards to picking up a twin brand in the near future!

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick introduction from me; I have returned to PSO after an approximately 16 year break! I played DC PSO v1.0 from EU release to EU server shutdown. I never thought I would play this game again, let alone with a large and friendly community!

I am very happy to have found this private server, which seems to be quite canonical, with some modern day adjustments and touches. Very authentic and, so far, devoid of hackers! (Guess we won't be seeing a Spread Needle +++ with 255% modifiers anytime soon!).

I am currently levelling and you are welcome to level with me. I can be found on US/Fodra/Block1 for the majority of the time that I am logged on. My character is called 'Genovacle'. Currently L22 and looking forwards to picking up a twin brand in the near future!
Squeeeee!!!! Aaaaand yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster finds themselves washed up upon our little tribe's shore after hearing the topless Sirens call of Nostalgia! >=3. %255....WHY does that sound so familiar?...lol. Yup! Hacking was RAMPANT back then...but rest assured, that hacking crap is gone And we actively head hunt ANY who try to cheat the community and bring shame to our tribe! You'll find your twin brands in EP4 Gibirtablulus if mew remembers. Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too Geno-san! Welcome Home! =3

So glad to have a former dc player like myself joining the ephinea server! :D Yeah I remember those days of stacked weapons and how I thought the game was so hard without them lol. I think you'll like it here, you are no longer stuck with just one episode to play, now there are two other episodes to make the experience even more fun!

Back