New old guy

Bam

Guildcard
Long time player who started back on the DC with the first game and ver.2 and playing on the GCN. Played for a bit on schthack like to maybe lvl 20 or so a few years ago but not a lot of people joined any rooms to play so it made it feel dull and offline. Just started like 3 nights ago and already got up to lvl 56 so far. A lot of people enter games and ask if you are new and are willing to help out. Have had a few already who did way more than anyone should to help someone they never really played with help. Still under geared and mags lacking but playing with others is what made this game so much fun for me back in those days.

Names Bam, RAmarl usually in Fodra 01-01 with an open game like "killin'" or "killin n chillin". Feel free to drop in and laugh at my minimal damage anytime.

Long time player who started back on the DC with the first game and ver.2 and playing on the GCN. Played for a bit on schthack like to maybe lvl 20 or so a few years ago but not a lot of people joined any rooms to play so it made it feel dull and offline. Just started like 3 nights ago and already got up to lvl 56 so far. A lot of people enter games and ask if you are new and are willing to help out. Have had a few already who did way more than anyone should to help someone they never really played with help. Still under geared and mags lacking but playing with others is what made this game so much fun for me back in those days.

Names Bam, RAmarl usually in Fodra 01-01 with an open game like "killin'" or "killin n chillin". Feel free to drop in and laugh at my minimal damage anytime.
EEEeeeeee! *Pounces and looks over Bam Bam-San carefully!* Makes mew swell with Pride and Joyful tears, hearing how other players are going out of their way to halp newer players get their Mojo back! Fear not Bam Bam-San! Ephinea is actually known Worldwide as THE PLACE to Play PSO! So, what you're experiencing is simply 'The Norm~!' . *Winces at mention of our Old Home*. MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugee/survivors as well! But you have prolly already noticed the differences between Here and.....THERE...lol. VERY Happy to hear how you like it Here! Looking Forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Back