New name for "Stealth" mag. Ketu

Cookie

Gotta eat 'em all!
While I like the idea, the name is a bit boring if you ask me.
Since most mag names are based on hindu mythology, I did some random google searches for 'hindu mythology invisible' and stumbled upon this.

In Hindu mythology there is a wonderful story that describes how the gods and the demons once formed an alliance to produce a nectar that could give them immortality. This is the story of the churning of the milk-ocean and the descent of Lord Visnu as the Kurma avatara, the divine tortoise. When the nectar that was churned from this ocean was being served to the gods, a demon, disguised as a god, sat between the Sun and the Moon in an attempt to procure the nectar. When he was detected by the Sun and the Moon, Lord Visnu immediately severed his head from his body. Unfortunately, it was not fast enough, for the demon had already tasted a small quantity of the nectar and had become immortal. Ever since, this demon is said to wreak vengeance on the Sun and Moon whenever they come near. The head of this great demon is known as Rahu and his tail is known as Ketu.

source: http://sanskrit.org/rahu-and-ketu-the-invisible-planets/

So I thought 'Ketu' might be fitting, since it's the tail as an analogy to a mag, while the player is the 'head' (Rahu).

Fun fact: when we were deciding on a name, most of my initial suggestions were hindu deities for this exact reason. It's something we discussed in depth, and I would've liked to see it follow similar naming conventions, but 'Stealth' sort of became the agreeable middle ground.

The name is based on Evo Device: Stealth from PSO2, and 'Stealth Kit' had a nice ring to it.

Back