New-ish

Hey everybody.

I played offline on GC back in the day and got reminded of it a couple weeks ago. After a little bit of searching around and I ended up here. I've been playing solo for a couple weeks and have my first couple characters into ultimate, so the grind is on.

I've seen Mew say hi a couple times in the lobby already - I don't mean to ignore you, I just play leaning back with a controller, haven't really looked at the chat features, and get into a rhythm of quick hunting runs.

Hey everybody.

I played offline on GC back in the day and got reminded of it a couple weeks ago. After a little bit of searching around and I ended up here. I've been playing solo for a couple weeks and have my first couple characters into ultimate, so the grind is on.

I've seen Mew say hi a couple times in the lobby already - I don't mean to ignore you, I just play leaning back with a controller, haven't really looked at the chat features, and get into a rhythm of quick hunting runs.
EEEeeeeeee! *Finally POUNCES and examines the Turtle-san happily~!* No offense taken, luv! Normally, when mew pounces new ppl and they don't reply right away....she'll say "Tap spacebar to type?" and immediately mew'll get a "THANKS! I couldn't figure out How to talk!!" XD! Then once that is out of the way....she'll try to explain that little Tantalizing set of hotkeys on the bottom of their screen and the relation of the spacebar to it....and of course Not molesting the F11 key! Often when u has players who are using ONLY a keyboard...."OMG I CANT MOVE!!!". Mew'll casually mrrp "You Molested the F11 key, Didn't you?". You hasing a gamepad won't worry so much....w...Wait....are you using ONLY a Gamepad???? NO KEYBOARD at all??? =o.o=

Last edited:
Nope, keyboard is here too :) I just have to sit up to use it instead of lazily hitting random buttons on the numpad to name a game. Most of my actual gameplay has been strictly controller with occasional reaches to a number for a more niche healing item or re-upping S+D.

Nope, keyboard is here too :) I just have to sit up to use it instead of lazily hitting random buttons on the numpad to name a game. Most of my actual gameplay has been strictly controller with occasional reaches to a number for a more niche healing item or re-upping S+D.
By using something like steam controller support(there might be other options out there as well) you can customize keybinds for the numbers, f1-12 and to create games without ever having to use the keyboard again, hell, I even have an alt+tab keybind for when I am feeding mags while watching stuff in full screen.

Back