New here!

Just wanted to say hello since this is my first time coming back to the game after years after playing on the Gamecube!
EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over pretty Rukia-san carefully~!* Aaaand yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! No worries, luv! You'll find everything you remember from GC will be right where you left it! Albeit, ep4 will be a welcomed distraction! Sadly however, you will also feel the absence of the infamous EP3. Some Ep3 ghosts remain though in music or lobby form! <3. And you have also prolly noticed the lack of Console support....so starting ALL OVER...ish you're only option. Which brings mew to another fun tid bit...Gamestop stores should still has the USB plug Gamecube pads to play on PCs if you desire to relive your GC vibe days on here~! Any other USB type pads will work too! XBOX360/ONE/PS4/5 Etc! Anywho....we are blessed to include you among our family and looking forward to pouncing+playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over pretty Rukia-san carefully~!* Aaaand yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! No worries, luv! You'll find everything you remember from GC will be right where you left it! Albeit, ep4 will be a welcomed distraction! Sadly however, you will also feel the absence of the infamous EP3. Some Ep3 ghosts remain though in music or lobby form! <3. And you have also prolly noticed the lack of Console support....so starting ALL OVER...ish you're only option. Which brings mew to another fun tid bit...Gamestop stores should still has the USB plug Gamecube pads to play on PCs if you desire to relive your GC vibe days on here~! Any other USB type pads will work too! XBOX360/ONE/PS4/5 Etc! Anywho....we are blessed to include you among our family and looking forward to pouncing+playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home! =3
Thanks! I might have to try setting up my XBOX controller to help get back into playing!

Just wanted to say hello since this is my first time coming back to the game after years after playing on the Gamecube!
Welcome! Let me know if you would like a 4 slot frame and some starter units! Also make sure you join the ephinea discord server to communicate with everyone on this server easily.

I creep the newbie forum just to see if she does it and the madman does it every time

Welcome back to PSO! As Derfy said, the Ephinea Discord is where you'll see the most activity. If you have any friends interested in a good game, get them hooked on PSO and bring them aboard. :)

Welcome back to PSO! As Derfy said, the Ephinea Discord is where you'll see the most activity. If you have any friends interested in a good game, get them hooked on PSO and bring them aboard. :)
Or as mew purrfers to associate "getting friends and family hooked on a 21 year old Gem of a game..." often involves the term "Kicking and Screaming!"! X'D! <3

Back