New Game and Forum Moderators

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
I would like to welcome NDW and Gnome to the fold as our two new Game and Forum Moderators.

They will be here to assist you as well as make sure things on both the game and forum run smoothly!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, thanks for the welcome Soda, I look forward to helping you out in and out of game, and I look forward to seeing all of you in-game and helping you here, I'm also looking forward to the progress of Ephinea.
I wish you all the best, happy hunting!

Thanks for the welcome, Sodaboy.

I am honored to be accepted into the Ephinea staff to help moderate in-game and on the forums. I look forward to helping out players on this server and helping to make this server an enjoyable place to play.

Please welcome, also, Omni to the fold as the most recent Game Master and Forum Moderator. Yay!!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

If you guys see me online, feel free to spark up a conversation. I don't bite. :)

Welcome to the Game Master and Forum Moderator group, Omni!

I'm sure Gnome and I won't bully you (too much).

I'll bully all four of you though, but only because I care. ;P

I can't promise anything...
Other than maybe banning NDW...
Maybe...

I know its out of love Kevdo, its okay.

I am sad to let you all know that Omni is no longer with the Ephinea staff team due to lack of time to be involved with the project... However, Matt has now joined the team! *fanfare music plays here*

ShinAsura also added to the list of GMs. I THINK THAT'S IT FOR NOW.

Back