New Ephinea Player here

Bulletvlox

Guildcard
Hi Ephinea Community

Im pretty new to the Original PSO. I played here and there a bit offline on Gamecube. So i dont know much about all that online stuff of this game. My Char is Called #bullet (Stupid section id thing) xD.
i hope i see some of you Online ^^

Hi Ephinea Community

Im pretty new to the Original PSO. I played here and there a bit offline on Gamecube. So i dont know much about all that online stuff of this game. My Char is Called #bullet (Stupid section id thing) xD.

Now might be a good time to tell you that before level 20, you can change your section ID to whatever you want using a chat command. /modsecID I believe. No need to generate a crazy name for ID purposes. :)

Welcome!

Hi Ephinea Community

Hmmmmmm "#Bullet" sounds easy enough to remember and pounce when spotted! =3 Yeah, the whole OFFLINE vs ONLINE experiences are Two totally different animals with similar stripes and spots so to speak lol. You'll fit right in because you'll at least have that Veteran swagger about you >=3. Welcome Home!

Back