New, couple quick drop question.

Zodthehunter

Guildcard
Hi all,

Brand new to this game. Just wondered do the mobs have the same loot tables for just like the story levels in online mode as in solo mode. Also is there a guide on which episodes or levels to play on based on character levels? My toon is currently level 69 and I was looking for a good spot to solo and get loots if possible. Any input or to direct me to the infos would be helpful .Thanks all for your time and I hope to see yas ingame!!

At level 69, you should be able to do Very Hard difficulty on episode 1 solo. I think ep 2 might be more challenging at that difficulty. When you get to level 100s and get better gear as you play, you should be able to do Ultimate difficulty. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Awesome thanks for the insight. Just now wondering about solo drops compared to group drops.Are they same loot tables?

solo has the same drops and drop rates as multiplayer, yes.

the primary drawback to this is that you're alone, so you only get to roll one drop chance when farming a rare item instead of multiple drop chances across the party.

Back