Need Help asap

TheRescuer87

Guildcard
I have tried just about everything, except uninstalling everything and reinstalling. I even switched windows out from S. It played well on my moms computer but now im trying to play on my laptop for my privacy. It just wont start, it says, "insufficient resources something something"....I desperately want to relive this game...help please..

I have tried just about everything, except uninstalling everything and reinstalling. I even switched windows out from S. It played well on my moms computer but now im trying to play on my laptop for my privacy. It just wont start, it says, "insufficient resources something something"....I desperately want to relive this game...help please..
Mew isn't IT Savy, so she'll simply ask if you has any Antivirus/malware active while trying to download? "Insufficient resources yadda yadda" ....is that an indication of your lappy giving you the proverbial middle finger to your demands? One of our more talented tribe members should come up wiff a more plausible solution, luv. Good Luck.....Stay SANE.....and we look forward to your triumphant Return~! <3!

Mew isn't IT Savy, so she'll simply ask if you has any Antivirus/malware active while trying to download? "Insufficient resources yadda yadda" ....is that an indication of your lappy giving you the proverbial middle finger to your demands? One of our more talented tribe members should come up wiff a more plausible solution, luv. Good Luck.....Stay SANE.....and we look forward to your triumphant Return~! <3!
Thank you for the encouragement, I still havent had any help. But I wont give up! ill be patient with the help as well.

Hey I was able to get in! but its not allowing me to type now....need help now lol

Okay, this should be my last request. Im in the game but for some reason i cant access my in game menu. I really dont mean to be annoying, you guys are alot of help!
If you're playing on keyboard, F12 or Home key (I think).

If you're on controller, you can configure it by opening the menu with your keyboard and going to Options > Pad Button Config.

Okay, this should be my last request. Im in the game but for some reason i cant access my in game menu. I really dont mean to be annoying, you guys are alot of help!
Those of us wiff XBOX or PS game pads simply press the thumbsticks to get access to all our menu stuff on the run or mid combat~! =3

If you're playing on keyboard, F12 or Home key (I think).

If you're on controller, you can configure it by opening the menu with your keyboard and going to Options > Pad Button Config.
Sorry I should've mentioned I'm playing on laptop, but no I've tried every button, including the F1 all the way up. plus for some reason the music in the lobby skips, not sure why.

Sorry I should've mentioned I'm playing on laptop, but no I've tried every button, including the F1 all the way up. plus for some reason the music in the lobby skips, not sure why.
Most laptops have a key that toggles whether the F keys actually act as F keys or act as some secondary key (brightness changing, volume changing, mute, etc). Usually a key with Fn or Alt Fn or something like that on it, near the left Windows key. Sometimes you need to hold or press Ctrl for it. Sometimes there's a toggle for it. IDK it depends on your model.

The music skipping happens on first login often (and clears up after some time). Never looked into why it happens but it just happens in the game.

I dont have that for some reason, is it under something else?
You said you were in the game after I mentioned this. Does this mean you weren't actually ingame?

online.exe exists wherever you installed Ephinea. There's probably a shortcut on your desktop for it. It runs the launcher which will download ephinea.dll and other things. The launcher looks like this:

1696111467682.png

You said you were in the game after I mentioned this. Does this mean you weren't actually ingame?

online.exe exists wherever you installed Ephinea. There's probably a shortcut on your desktop for it. It runs the launcher which will download ephinea.dll and other things. The launcher looks like this:

View attachment 20467
Sorry I havent replied, everything is working perfectly now and I have you guys to thank! What a great help you all have been! Time to get out there and level up!

Back