N++

Bliz

Guildcard
"N++ is a fast-paced, action-packed puzzle platformer set in the distant future. You play as a ninja -- darting through obstacles, narrowly evading a slew of inadvertently homicidal enemy robots, and collecting gold in a minimalist, sci-fi world. You know, traditional ninja stuff."

N++ just came out the other day on Steam! It's the third game in the N series, the first game 'N' being a free flash game from nearly a decade ago, and the second, 'N+', being a console exclusive. It's finally back on the PC and I've been having a blast with it, wanted to see if anyone else here plays or might be interested in doing so. It's a simple game at first glance, the controls are simply move and jump, but the physics give it a lot of depth.

Here's a bit of gameplay, of a custom level I made with the in-game level editor.

omg I grew up playing this WOWOW

That looks like it would take me a frustrating amount of time to master xD

I don't think the game really hit popularity on PS4. Crappy runs end up in top 100 most the time, the only guys to watch out for is Khaled13 and FatherLegend, you can learn so much from watching them run. I play N++ frequently on PS4.

How goes it on PC?

Back