My return to Ephinea

GreenGod64

Green IS a creative color
Guildcard
Hello, my name is GreenGod64. I played in this server back in 2017 until I got a new laptop. I am just now trying to get back into this game after a spark in my head. Played a handful of PSO2 last year. I started on GameCube where I mostly play with friends and siblings in sessions. I was formerly a player in the Ultima server but then left after two inconveniences. I am a Level 122 Purplenum RaCast and I plan to make other characters in the future. I've posted a few stuff on this forum in the past. I have a Twitch but I'll show it on my profile if I feel confident.

Hello, my name is GreenGod64. I played in this server back in 2017 until I got a new laptop. I am just now trying to get back into this game after a spark in my head. Played a handful of PSO2 last year. I started on GameCube where I mostly play with friends and siblings in sessions. I was formerly a player in the Ultima server but then left after two inconveniences. I am a Level 122 Purplenum RaCast and I plan to make other characters in the future. I've posted a few stuff on this forum in the past. I have a Twitch but I'll show it on my profile if I feel confident.
EEEEeeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and sniffs GreenGod-San All over trying to figure out WHERE'VE you been~?* Fell victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia, didn't you? Ephinea has a way of luring Old Guards back with not only New perks, but that old FEELZ too, u kno? =3. So glad to see your triumphant return, luv! Ultima....mew has a special WORD for Ultima players we get here..........."RESCUES~!" <3! Welcome Home!

Back