My PC Restarted Automatically While Playing The Game!

Hello everyone, I have been playing the game 'Pioneer 2' for long days on my PC. But recently I am having a serious problem while playing the game. My computer restarted automatically after a few minutes of the gameplay. Could anyone please suggest why this happen? I am utterly worried getting this issue. Please help

My PC Configurations:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
RAM: 8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320m-S2H
GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 11
SSD: Crucial BX500 240GB

If your PC is restarting after a few minutes of playing the game, I’d look into your thermals and also test your RAM.

You could be overheating (either CPU or GPU) or your RAM is failing.

Try using some popular burn in testing programs like Cinebench, y-cruncher, or OCCT and see how long you last.

You can also check your Windows Event Viewer system and/or application log and see if there is any more information during the time the reboot occurs.

SOMETIMES a PSU can be faulty as well and will give you nada in the log.

Hello everyone, I have been playing the game 'Pioneer 2' for long days on my PC. But recently I am having a serious problem while playing the game. My computer restarted automatically after a few minutes of the gameplay. Could anyone please suggest why this happen? I am utterly worried getting this issue. Please help

My PC Configurations:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
RAM: 8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320m-S2H
GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 11
SSD: Crucial BX500 240GB
Maybe stop playing Pioneer 2? I don't think that's a real game.
But for real if that Crucial 240 drive is the only thing you're probably out of space on it lol.

If your PC is restarting after a few minutes of playing the game, I’d look into your thermals and also test your RAM.

You could be overheating (either CPU or GPU) or your RAM is failing.

Try using some popular burn in testing programs like Cinebench, y-cruncher, or OCCT and see how long you last.

You can also check your Windows Event Viewer system and/or application log and see if there is any more information during the time the reboot occurs.

SOMETIMES a PSU can be faulty as well and will give you nada in the log.
You are right @Sodaboy, but after posting the thread here, I was searching online to solve the issue and found this article. The main cause of this issue is driver problem. So after rebooted the driver, the problem got solved. Still now my computer did not restart automatically while playing the game.

Back