My Character was recreated when i choose drassing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddair

I need some help, because my character was stated over, it was a lvl 33 hucaseal named Akali id skyly, i decide to change color using the dressing room after doing the change and enter in the game she was lvl 1 and all items i have with her erased, and im pretty sure i wont choose recreated because i only change the color and selected ok i didn´t put name or proportion.

Wow damn. I won't be using the dressing room anymore if this is a known issue...

Can we get a staff member to comment on this btw? Seems like someone I know has already lost all their items and levels through this bug. I would certainly hate for this to happen to one of my characters with no hope of having them restored.

Last edited:
Holy moly! I just used dressing room myself to change proportion. Dodged a bullet here..

We went and revisited the dressing room code. This extremely rare bug should be fixed.

As far as your character, I've asked Tofuman to see if he can assist you with getting it restored as it needs a separate SQL server to mount and extract the character from one of our backups. (I currently don't have a spare SQL server set up.) If Tofuman can't get to you today, I might be able to help you tonight or tomorrow.

Please PM the both of us with your guildcard number and character slot that the character was in. Also, leave that slot empty so we can restore the character.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back