Multiples in banks

Taurus

Guildcard
Hello all I’m not the best at wording things but was wondering if anything that we normally have multiples of in bank can be like the mats? i.e Power Mats x99 but scape dolls will legit take up 5 slots if you have 5. Something like that? And Techs, if not it’s koo.

the scape dolls thing is annoying i created another character just for my loads of dolls

Yeah it’s a fairly annoying thing to have so much scape dolla whether it be in inventory or bank so was hoping this could be a simple but nice suggestion but ofc the final decision are the higher ups. So we’ll see what their inputs are

The staff has as many stackables as they currently want to be available right now. Scapes have been suggested before and turned down I believe.

I believe techs can't be stackable to 99, and even if they could, they would stack per tech and per level.
ie. Foie Lv.1 and Foie Lv.3 would take up separate inventory/bank slots.

Carrying 99 Scape Dolls in your pack makes you effectively invincible and capable of soloing any quest at any level with enough time and patience, which is why I'm pretty sure there are no BB servers with stackable Scape Dolls.

Yeah. The only PS games that I know of with stackable Scape Dolls were the Universe series games (possibly PSO2 as well, but I haven't played that). Phantasy Star Universe even let you stack them to 10. Though Sega might have realized how OP that was, and nerfed that max down to 3 in Portable and Portable 2. While simultaneously making it to where you had to restart a mission if you left in the middle of it, meaning you couldn't just pop out, go back to your room, restock, and pop back in. What you took with you was what you were stuck with, and restocking meant starting ALL OVER AGAIN.

Thank you guys for giving this thread attention. It’s nice to see active people throwing out input of all sorts. I hadn’t thought about the inventory scape dolls stacking and that would be fairly advantageous in an unreasonable way. Thanks for pointing it out haha

I believe techs can't be stackable to 99, and even if they could, they would stack per tech and per level.
ie. Foie Lv.1 and Foie Lv.3 would take up separate inventory/bank slots.

That would actually be dank. But probably breaks some things like addslots. iirc it has been asked several times by people and that's why they remain unstacked (addslots I mean). Idk any specifics though.

That would actually be dank. But probably breaks some things like addslots. iirc it has been asked several times by people and that's why they remain unstacked (addslots I mean). Idk any specifics though.

Addslots can be stacked to 99. I've done this on my Teth server, as well as a lot of other tools... But I don't wish to derail the thread. :p

agree 10000000% on this, my bank is too full of scapes (and addslots ty event team) but it would be op to carry 99 on character

I don't think scapes should stack in character inventory. too broken.
BUT it could be nice in bank. More nice would be photon drops being able to stack beyond 99. Up to maybe 999 in a bank for example.
The bank meseta limit was broken and i'm not sure how hard that was to do. I guess it depends how much effort it may require. IRL comes first

Yes, to the PDs stacking. I don't know if they can do beyond 99, but multiple stacks of 99 would be amazing.
I've never done a trade involving more than 198 PDs...but I've got 99 in shared, and 6 on this char, 4 on that char, etc.
Would be nice to fit them all in shared bank.

what if only multiple only in bank? I'm a HC player and 50+ scapes are really eating my bank space XD
This would actually be a great idea if its possible to separate stacking between the bank and inventory.

Its easier to put PDs over 99 than it is to have PDs split stacks. A gold bar style system makes more sense to me though.

Scapes aren't getting stacks as long as HC exists. Inventory or bank only, it makes sense to penalize you for hoarding Get out of Jail cards.

Back