Multiplayer Drops

blother

I have a question regarding drops from multiplayer versus singleplayer. Are the drops generally better in multiplayer, at least the non-rare drops? I am running the 1-1 government quest and I have received a shot, mechgun and rifle in the first couple of rooms. The rifle does not seem too weird, but I did not think I could get a mechgun or a shot from Forest 1.

They're exactly the same, the only thing that changes is the actual stats of the enemies and how many of them there are.

The drops still seem abnormal though. I have also just found a couple more mechgun drops and a partisan. Do you think these are still the correct drops for Forest 1?

I'll check it out, I did change something earlier... but yeah they're not supposed to drop, AFAIK. Damn, change one thing break another. :/

Neither Mechgun nor Partisan can drop in Normal Forest 1. Even Rifles don't drop there. All you can get is Saber, Handgun, and Cane. Dagger should be possible to find in Normal Forest 2.

Yeah, I found the line of code that is causing it. It's my mistake from earlier trying to fix PT loading. I forgot to check a condition.

Should be back to normal after rebooting 30 minutes ago.

Back