moved

these two, what's the price?
S-RANK NEEDLE ARREST +70 [Arrest]
S-RANK NEEDLE HELL +70 [Hell]

hey guys, sorry didn't realize this got so much traction. I was looking for only specific items but there are a few things i can part with on the list.
my discord is Chando#2491, thats the best way to contact me.
ill take the silvers
I can sell those.
how much for 30h lavis blades??
I just picked it up for 150 in auction. if you want it thats the price tag. otherwise more trade bait
these two, what's the price?
S-RANK NEEDLE ARREST +70 [Arrest]
S-RANK NEEDLE HELL +70 [Hell]
sorry these are strictly trade bait as they are equips for alts.
Ooooo how much for an item ticket or two~? =3
item tickets ill let go for 1 pd
Mercurius Rod [0/0/0/0|0]

What’s the price of this
1pd for merc rod
B>Arms +10 [Charge] [0/0/0/25|50]
sorry this one is also an equip for an alt. however I do have a clean 50h if you would like that.
I'd also like to get an item ticket but would like to know how much. Other threads look like they're either 1 or 2 PD.
i can sell these for 1 PD

wow thanks and sorry for the really late response.

hey guys, sorry didn't realize this got so much traction. I was looking for only specific items but there are a few things i can part with on the list.

I can sell those.

I just picked it up for 150 in auction. if you want it thats the price tag. otherwise more trade bait

1pd for merc rod

sorry this one is also an equip for an alt. however I do have a clean 50h if you would like that.

Mew will try to harass you later in Discord~! <3

I can sell those.

1pd for merc rod

Okay cool let me know when you'd like to do the trade.

Edit: I want 1 item ticket in case it wasn't clear. In game name: Robowser, Miku1, or BlackAngel. You might just happen to see me online but otherwise hit me up. Probably private message me or something if you wan to avoid cluttering up this threat too much.

What would I have to trade to get SAFETY HEART [29/50|11/15] Slot: Share Bank ?
I'm hoping to not go bidding on the 50h dob trying to get trading fodder to trade for it, but if you could tell me about what I'd have to trade to get it, that'd be great.

What would I have to trade to get SAFETY HEART [29/50|11/15] Slot: Share Bank ?
I'm hoping to not go bidding on the 50h dob trying to get trading fodder to trade for it, but if you could tell me about what I'd have to trade to get it, that'd be great.
updated the list and PGF if you have it i would straight trade for that. other than that just the things in my wants list

Oh, okay I thought the 50h dob was on your wanted list but I see it's not there now. I don't have a PGF atm but I can let you know if get one and then I'd like to do the trade. Could be a while though as I've literally never gotten one to drop for me.

Oh, okay I thought the 50h dob was on your wanted list but I see it's not there now. I don't have a PGF atm but I can let you know if get one and then I'd like to do the trade. Could be a while though as I've literally never gotten one to drop for me.
ok sounds good yeah i took down the 50h since i figured 5 extra hit doesnt really do anything for me currently with shs anyway. keep me posted

updated with prices (finally)
actually want PDs this time around

Back