Missing Textures/Animations?

Bristecom

Hello, love this server and game! I also love the Rianov 303SNR but I noticed there is no muzzle flash animation/texture or the ejected shells/casings like there used to be? I tried every possible API and settings but it's always missing. The Yasminkovs all still have their flash and ejected shells/casings animations/textures in tact so I find it strange that it only seems to apply to this weapon series. Is the file for it missing now or was it disabled for some reason? You can see how it used to look in this person's video from a few years ago at 41:46:

I have an AMD graphics card with the latest drivers for Windows 10 but I asked a few people online and they said they didn't see it either, and I presume they have NVIDIA or something else.

Attachments

• PSOBB_Missing_Flash_and_Casing.png
    PSOBB_Missing_Flash_and_Casing.png
    11 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
It's likely a bug I introduced 2+ years ago when fixing the Heart of Rianov 303SNR skins for some weapons. The Rianov weapons are in the same weapon group as the base rifles, and one of the methods of that class is checking for the specific Rianov weapons. I patched that to look for the skins but probably forgot to include the original Rianov checks :wacko:

Thanks for the bug report. I'll try to fix it this week.

It's likely a bug I introduced 2+ years ago when fixing the Heart of Rianov 303SNR skins for some weapons. The Rianov weapons are in the same weapon group as the base rifles, and one of the methods of that class is checking for the specific Rianov weapons. I patched that to look for the skins but probably forgot to include the original Rianov checks :wacko:

Thanks for the bug report. I'll try to fix it this week.
Awesome!! Thank you so much! I know it's a little thing but I think it makes the weapon so much cooler and more fun to shoot with the little shells dropping out and the flash!

Back