Miku's trade list creator

Miku

vocaloid
clone this: https://github.com/Miku1338/PSO/blob/main/src/itemSorter/SorterMain.java

Go to here: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/view-character-data/ and sign in and copy everything on the page (ctrl + a) so that it has all of your items.

Run the program in your favorite IDE (netbeans, eclipse, jGRASP, IntelliJ, etc.) or however you want to run it.

Paste everything you copied from above into it.

Add the word "end" at the bottom on a line of its own, without the quotes

It should give you your trade list. Although somewhat ugly that you have to scroll up to the top of it in your console and copy just the part that it spit out, and don't copy everything as that includes all of your text you put into it.

Still in development has has some flaws, I just made this whole thing this morning to try to get a trade list up since I have so much stuff to sell. Feel free to make your own branch of this and change stuff and otherwise offer improvements.

It has some known issues but works with most items. Right now I'm assuming I don't want to put anything equipped or that is an S-rank on my tradelist so it's just excluding those but will include everything else. Has some other known minor issues but let me know what you think of it. It was at least good enough to make my current trade list.

Updated now that weapons are formatted like [x/x/x/x|x] on that page an the old version no longer works correctly (it would put all weapons in other).
Also fixed so that it should no longer crash if you have any unequipped SRanks with no grind or unequipped V101, V801, V501, or V502 as it got confused with those before.

Updated so now you can run it with a command line argument and then it will include a price by all the weapons. The argument can be anything and it will do this. The prices are definitely flawed at this point but it's a start. You can run it without it outputting prices by just not using any command line arguments.

Greatly updated how it calculates the prices of weapons so as to be far more accurate than it was before. Remember you still have to pass some argument in when running it in order to have it show prices.

Back