Miku's new wants

Miku

vocaloid
Highest wants:
x/0/x/0|55+ Ophelie Seize/Mille Marteaux or any 60+ hit
x/x/0/0|50 Heaven Striker or any 55+ hit


Mid wants:
55+ hit Vivienne with room for native
50+ hit Slicer of Fanatic
80+ hit Sacrificial Arms
x/x/0/0|95+ Tyrell's Parasol
Psycho Wand (240)


I'm currently offering these (I may need to sell some things to afford some of these but if you'd let me reserve it if that's the case, that'd be great.) Note that some of this may be sellable for auctionable for more elsewhere, this is NOT a best price guarantee or anything. Will give more if it's sphered. But I do not value skins as worth anything.
Weapon50h55h60h65h70h75h80h85h90h95h100h
Ophelie/MM (+400 if MM)1300 (must be x/0/x/0|55)190025003100370043004900560066008000
Heaven Striker4000 (must be x/x/0/0|50)650080001050013000Can't afford :(
Vivienne (with room for native)600100014001800220026003000350040005000
Slicer of Fanatic450750110015002000250030003500450055007000
Tyrell's Parasol (x/x/0/0|x)37505500
Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen350050006500800095001100013000

Lower wants (will not overpay for these but still may be interested):
70+ hit Frozen Shooter
40+ hit Lame/Excalibur (must not have A.Beast)
0/x/x/0|75+ DoB or any 85+ hit
65+ hit Sacrificial Vulcans/M&A60 Vise
x/x/0/0|65+ Rambling May
x/0/0/x|55+ Spread Needle
Level 30 Foie, Gibarta, Megid
Perfect Red Barrier/Perfect Blue Barrier
Insanely high stats Love Heart/Sweetheart/Red Ring (I already have ones with really good stats, so it needs to be very near perfect for me to care)
 
Last edited:
Bump, somewhat updated. I know most of these are huge longshots but I've been selling a lot of things to rebuild my PDs pretty fast since when I bought the 80h DoB so I'm getting to have enough to buy some of these now at least. Please let me know if interested in selling any of these.
 
Bump, updated and I have a pretty good amount of PDs now so I can definitely afford a lot of these things.
 
Bump, I'm getting to a huge number of PDs, can someone please offer me one of these things?
 
Bump, added prices I'm currently offering for the gear that I most want, including a table but some (not many currently) other items may have a price next to them, too.
 
Back
Top